- Active International
- $81,760.00 -143,160.00/year*
21 Warren St
This position is based in our NYC office and is part marketing consultant, part data scientist, part start-up entrepreneur.
A video centric approach requires expertise in digital reach media and digital \"demand capture\" media like SEM and remarketing. The Director of Media Analytics will lead our digital analytics practice and be responsible for existing client projects, supporting new business, and maintaining a pipeline of innovation as we build the agency.
The Director will be responsible for supporting every stage of the client lifecycle from initial pitch to in-market testing to media mix and tactic optimization. The ideal candidate will be passionate about problem solving and constantly exploring ways to improve the current offering. Broadbeam Media is supported by an in-house data operations team responsible for data ETL, storage, and connections to dashboards and models. The team works with Tableau and Datorama for visualization and primarily R / Python for statistical modeling. The analytics team is also supported by a best-in-class ad operations team that predominantly works with the Google stack. The Director will lead a team supporting a portfolio of clients from various verticals who are investing in any combination search, social, digital video, programmatic display, linear TV, and OTT TV.
* Advanced Media Analytics: Our core offering is finding the smartest way to buy media that produces outcomes (leads & sales). The primary responsibility for the Director and his / her team will be anything that improves upon this core offering via observations from testing or analytics. Specifically, this includes looking for links between performance and: initiated / influenced touchpoints, path length, days to convert, mobile / desktop, geography, creative, creative sequence, daypart, placement, channel, and completive share (spend and voice).
* Development of media buying optimization tools: Enabling our buying teams with proprietary optimization models that give us an edge in the marketplace
* Data Visualization and Advanced Reporting: Assist with moving away from Excel centric reporting by creating interactive, web-based reporting built with best-in-class data visualization software.
* Data Strategy: Finding insights in disparate data sources that can refine our marketing strategy. This data will include 1st and 3rd party data, website visitation trends, adserver logs, Comscore and other research sources, offline data trends.
* Innovation, Broadeam Tools: The Director will be tasked with longer term \"build\" projects that contribute amazing new solutions to our overall offering. This is an opportunity to think broader, work closely with senior leadership teams, and participate in new business efforts.
* 7+ years in marketing analytics with a focus on digital analytics. Proven track record of directly supporting clients with a suite of analytical solutions. At least 2-3 years of experience on the agency side is strongly preferred.? Excellent communication and client relationship skills with a proven history of building and maintaining client relationships. Experience building and leading a team of analysts.? The ability to translate results into clear, concise presentations, written reports, and data visualizations? Knowledge of multiple media types including: SEM, SEO, social paid, social earned / owned, display, video, & TV.? Strong knowledge of media trends including emerging channels and innovations. A tendency to stay tuned-in to the most recent developments through research and networking.? Resourceful and creative - must bring fresh insights and not be discouraged when all the data is not readily available
Technical Skills:? Expert in Excel, proficient in a statistical software package (R, SPSS, SAS) ? Highly skilled in accessing data from relational databases (SQL, Python) ? Experience overseeing the build out of campaigns and extracting data from adservers and publisher platforms? Experience with BI tools including Tableau & Datorama ? Experience with Google Analytics? Experience with touchpoint analysis partners is a plus: VisualIQ, Adometry, C3? Experience with digital media research tools is a plus: Comscore, Neilson* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...