- Capital One
- $96,570.00 -157,290.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
21 Warren St
NYC 299 Park Avenue (22957), United States of America, New York, New York
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Vice President Power Generation Underwriting & Portfolio Management
As an experienced Risk Director for the Power Generation team, the candidate will provide underwriting and portfolio management leadership across cross-functional teams supporting tax equity investments and project finance transactions. This includes deal due diligence, negotiating and structuring transactions, documentation, financial modelling, underwriting support and leadership, and ongoing management / compliance of portfolio accounts.
* Leads or directly involved in underwriting and documenting large tax equity investments and project finance transactions.
* Performs underwriting diligence and prepares risk assessments with a clear and consistent approach to mitigate credit, investment, legal, regulatory and other relevant risks.
* Negotiates terms and conditions for transactions and works with cross-functional teams to ensure appropriate documentation and execution.
* Leads efforts for ongoing portfolio management, reporting, project performance and annual reviews.
* Provides leadership and mentoring of junior members on team.
* Assists with the development of and ongoing adherence to internal policies and procedures.
* Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
* At Least 7 years of banking experience with tax equity investments and project finance.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or Engineering.
* Strong knowledge of financial models and understanding of tax equity concepts.
* MBA or graduate level degree from an accredited academic institution
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position
Associated topics: chief financial officer, controller, finance director, financial director, general manager, operation, operational manager, president, recruit, supply
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...