21 Warren St
Your Role and Responsibilities
Are you passionate about Mobile development, DevOps, or Continuous Integration? Are you a Collaborator, someone willing to learn from within IBM and meaningfully embrace standard methodologies from outside of IBM, an Agile practitioner with a willingness to jump in and resolve complex technical problems, with a focus on delivering results?
The IBM CIO organization's Digital Workplace Engineering team is looking to hire a passionate full stack developer to develop mobile apps for the iOS platform.
IBM is transitioning with a significant focus on mobile services and solutions. The IBM CIO organization is at the leading edge of this transition by building an agile organization which provides best in industry solutions to employees to increase their productivity. Mobile has become a critical component of this transformation - and with over 100,000 employees using mobile devices every single day in the company, the impact of new mobile apps is enterprise wide.
You will be responsible for development of mobile solutions by working with product manager, scrum master, architects, developers and key business partners.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship
* Design and build a mobile client and server application stack and deploy to Softlayer, or Bluemix
* Collaborate with designers, development team, security and product team to deliver premier enterprise ready mobile solutions using industry standard continuous integration tools and practices
* Work with internal and external partners to design, develop and deliver scalable mobile solutions
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
* 5 plus years of experience architecting enterprise scale mobile or web solutions
* 5 plus years of experience in developing APIs, web services
* 3 plus years of designing and deploying applications to Softlayer or Amazon Web Services
* Strong background in computer science, with strong competencies in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
* Experience with automated testing for mobile and web platforms
* Experience with Docker and container orchestration tools
* Familiarity with GitHub, JIRA, Trello, New Relic
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
* 3 plus years of mobile development experience on iOS platform (Swift, Objective-C) and iOS development techniques
* 3 plus years in Relational and NoSQL databases
* 3 plus years of advanced practice of Agile development methodologies
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Master's Degree Commissionable: No
Key Job Details
* State:NEW YORK
* City:NEW YORK
* Category:Software Development & Support
* Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
* Position Type:Professional
* Employment Type:Full-Time
* Contract Type:Regular
* Req ID:233571BR
* Location:NEW YORK, NY US
Associated topics: android, application developer, ios, java, mobile app, mobile application, mobile developer, object c, swift, xcode
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...