- IPG Mediabrands
- $65,235.00 -127,920.00/year*
21 Warren St
We are looking for you - dynamic, best-in-class talent - to join the Initiative team as a Analyst, Business Intelligence & Accountability. The Senior Analyst will have responsibility for campaign performance metrics as well as overall business process and network ecosystem data as it relates to defining, designing, and interpreting campaign results.
* Provide meaningful insight for internal stakeholders as well as clients regarding areas such as brand health, cross-channel synergy, paid/owned/earned media, and consumer behavior
* Manipulation and analysis of large datasets from multiple sources, including proprietary agency analytics platform
* Summarizing advertising measurements such as reach and frequency, engagement rate, viewability, and fraud
* Accurately evaluate the effectiveness and performance of paid campaign advertising
* Develop and maintain dashboards, including the creation of charts or other visualizations through Tableau or other Business Intelligence platform to illustrate campaign performance
* Have an innate curiosity for processes improvements and continually strive to be better
* Coordinate Advertising Operations, Digital Partnerships, and Paid Search for campaign trafficking and quality assurance
* Develop and maintain automated ETL processes by leveraging python and SQL databases to store and harmonize large datasets.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, advertising, finance, business or a related field
* 0-1+ years of analytical experience, media/advertising industry a bonus
* Strong proficiency across the following platforms: Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, Tableau, Google Analytics, DoubleClick DCM, Python, & VBA
* Proficient in Microsoft suite of products particularly PowerPoint and Excel, including advanced knowledge of PivotTables and complex formulas
* Ability to digest and explain complex ideas to a diverse group of stakeholders
* Must be able to collaborate across teams to produce strong insights to advance reporting and client deliveries
* Experience with digital media measurement and reporting platforms preferred as well as programming languages
* Experienced in effective dashboard designing with a focus on customizing to client needs
* Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities
* Strong communication and presentation skills equally capable of interacting with peers and senior leaders
* Must be a team player but also have the ability to work independently
We understand what makes people human and how they interact with their environment... and it's more than their demographic, their condition or their profession. With over $17 Billion in marketplace clout, and part of the IPG Mediabrands family, Healix is an innovative global healthcare media agency with unparalleled buying power, preferred rates, and a proven track record for success. We're a company filled with creative thinkers who are experts in healthcare, and who examine issues, brainstorm solutions, and recommend media engagement strategies based on insights that others often don't see.
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business analysis, business intelligence, business systems, consultant, crm, customer, information technology consultant, sales
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...