- $181,520.00 -181,520.00/year*
21 Warren St
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sales Execution Director to join our Business Development Organization.
* Direct strategy for execution of sales tactics at national and regional Deal Advisory & Strategy (DAS) focus accounts for the Consumer & Industrial Markets (CIM) sector; maintain overall responsibility for focus account list management
* Drive increased teaming and number and quality of go-to-market strategy (GTM) touch points to support growth in market share, white space penetration and revenue generation with respect to focus accounts
* Work with DAS leaders to coordinate connectivity with focus account pursuit teams to drive efficient and more effective adoption of broader campaigns and initiatives
* Help CIM leaders identify higher-probability targets for sales team to pursue, help drive sales team connectivity with the right DAS professionals to maximize opportunities
* Team with CIM leaders to monitor activities and drive team accountability
* Champion build out of sales content, collateral and case studies for DAS CIM; drive DAS CIM communications and support DAS CIM business planning
* Minimum of eight years of experience in either Deal Advisory & Strategy consulting or sales planning/sales enablement/sales operations
* Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
* In-depth understanding of DAS services, pre-, post-, and non-deal, and ability to articulate value propositions internally and externally
* Strong organizational skills leveraging technology to drive efficiency, repeatability and ease of use
* Executive presence; ability to collaborate directly with leadership and drive accountability among P/MD group
* Solid experience and track record of collaboration across service groups, industries and functions to address complex sales efforts
* Ability to travel regularly
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Associated topics: business, business management, business technology, guest, intelligence, strategic, strategy, territory manager, territory sales, transaction
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...